Enter disclaimer text We’ve put together a Twin Parent Checklist – our take on the “essentials” for twin parents as you navigate through the first years as twin parents. If you’re a twin parent, check it out and tell us what you’d add!
Twin Parent Checklist
Despite the look of the girls in the photo, they have totally rocked their first years (almost THREE) of life, challenging everything we thought we knew about parenting based on our older two. We’re no experts but have come up with a list that can be helpful if you’re navigating this twin parenthood thing for the first (or second) time.
Things You’ll Want Two of:
- Cribs (we love mini cribs)
- Playpens (get one with a double bassinet)
- High Chairs
- Toddler Beds
- Car Seats (and an extra set of bases for infant seats)
- Bumbo Chair
- Ring Sling Baby Carrier
- Car Seat Covers (if you live in a cold area)
Things You’ll Need One of:
- Changing Table / Station
- Twin Z Pillow (Check out how we used this!)
- Baby Gates (x the number of doors / stairs you have)
- Twin Baby Carrier – they get heavy fast, though!
- Diaper Pail
- Snap n’ Go Double Stroller
- Double Stroller (we recommend single width for doors)
Go Big (get multiples):
- Crib Sheets
- Training Pants
- Footed Pajamas
- Swaddle Blankets and/or Sleep Sacks
Get the downloadable version here –> Twin Parent Checklist!