Disclaimer: I am a member of Influenster and they occasionally send me products to test and review. This post contains a review of products I received thanks to this program. All opinions, however, are 100% my own.
In February, Influenster sent a box full of love to my doorstep. Inside were products that made the winter blues go away and prep me for some fun with my guy.
The beautiful pink box included:
- Tea from Red Rose – I am not a tea drinker, but this tea was smooth and tasty. My favorite was the Creme Caramel – so smooth and sweet.
- Men’s Spray lotion from Vaseline – Greg (obviously) got to test this one out. When I attacked him with it the first time, yup, he said it felt almost watered down on his dry skin, drying quickly. (This is because it is “Non Greasy” by formula.) It smelled guy-ish (“really good”, Greg said) and was a pretty cool treat for him. He advises it’s easy to spray too much or miss your mark – hold it close to your skin!
- Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes – Since BlogHer, I haven’t been able to apply false lashes. This makes me sad – I need to learn. The pack I was sent has been sitting on my beauty box since I got it. I’ve tried a few times to do it, but eventually give up. If anyone is willing to come teach me, let me know. These lashes are GORGEOUS and would look so soft, natural, and feathery on my eyes.
- BOOTS Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask – This is part of my weekend routine, now. Greg even gave it a try. We caution that it comes out of the bottle quickly (and when it hits your counter looks like spilled nail polish, I’d know), but it also dries quickly on your face. It works amazing, leaving skin soft.
- Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray from John Freida – Other than the fact that my hair has been frizzy thanks to the cold, this spray made my hair super straight and it lasted. It’s a solid addition in my beauty bag.
- HERSHEY KISSES Milk Chocolate Family Bag – This wasn’t a family bag, thanks to Evan. He got a hold of the bowl of chocolate I left on the counter and it was ON. If you don’t have a choco-holic three-year-old, there are plenty of KISSES in this bag to spread #LoveAndKisses. Trust Evan on this one.
This was a fun box for February. Thanks, Influenster, for helping me keep up with the latest and greatest!