What I am about to share with you is a cute idea for any summer party. Two of my wonderfully creative co-workers get all the credit for this one as they made this for Jess’ birthday on Friday. This cheesecake bucket was a hit!
The recipe was based on this one, but they decided not to freeze it and to use all fat-free, sugar-free, low calorie options. The best part of this, I believe, was the shovel spoons and the way they created the bucket (simple–punch holes in dixie cup then thread a pipe cleaner through). How adorable!!!
Cheesecake Bucket (adapted):
- 8) 5-ounce Dixie Cups
- 8 sheets graham crackers, crushed
- 2 (small) packages cheesecake instant pudding mix, prepared (fat free if desired!)
- sliced strawberries and blueberries
- Goldfish vanilla crackers, to top
- Put a small layer of the cheesecake in all of the cups.
- Sprinkle a layer of the crushed graham crackers.
- Layer cheesecake then berries then more cheesecake.
- Top with another layer of graham crackers.
- Pop in fridge.