*articles may contain affiliate links* Evan received the GeoSafari Jr. My First Telescope in exchange for this review.
My little scientist Evan loves the outdoors. Between gardening, playing soccer, checking on his ant farm…I’m honestly not sure how he has time for any of the things he likes to do inside! When I heard about the GeoSafari Jr. My First Telescope from Educational Insights, I knew that it was something perfect for him.
My First Telescope
Here are some of the features of this telescope, designed specifically for little scientists ages 4-6…
- Focus-free, easy-setup (we had it put together in a minute flat!)
- 10x Magnification with wide field of vision, built-in diagonal mirror, and lens cap
- Two large eyepieces with comfy goggle and nose cut-out guide for perfect eye placement
- Adjustable tripod for tabletop viewing (collapsible for easy storage)
- Multilingual instructional guide showcasing the phases of the moon
Evan started out checking out things like trees and house in the distance during the day and worked his way up to seeing the moon and stars at night. We just might have a ‘lil boy who is up around the clock watching all the things in his ‘lil world around our house, huh?
If you’d like to pick up your own My First Telescope, they are available through Educational Insights or Amazon. This one is recommended for children ages 4-6.
Arianna was gifted a telescope by Grandma and Pop Pop last summer, also from Educational Insights. She wanted to suggest it for other big sisters out there! *wink*