Our dog, Rowdy, is not just a pet, he’s a family member. Keeping him healthy requires attention and care…and sometimes some money. That’s where our savings mind kicks in. Thanks to Mr. Chewy, Rowdy’s medicine for the next three months was bought on super savings.
When I started browsing the Mr. Chewy site, my mind first went to buying some food, but when I stumbled upon the Frontline treatments, I knew exactly what I wanted to pick up. We were out of flea medicine, and the savings were too good to pass up.
The site’s categories, brand listings, and suggestions based on “cat” or “dog” really helped steer my shopping. Should I have had questions, there even was a live chat that could be used. And can I mention unique? When I go back to my account on Mr. Chewy, I am greeted with a “Woof” instead of the standard “Login” or “Welcome” of other sites. Love it!
I placed an order for 3 months of Frontline and picked up a few treats for Rowdy (and some for your pet), then went to check out. Check out was straightforward. I was stunned when I selected my shipping options and realized 1) I had spent enough to get free shipping and 2) it would be at my house the day after next. You see, I placed my order late on a Monday evening, so I never imagined I would get the box in two days. Sure enough, it was waiting for me when I got home Wednesday!
One other thing I love about Mr. Chewy is that they have a sweet referral program that give back. If you place an order at www.mrchewy.com and use my referral code BECK4218 at checkout, not only will you get 10% off your first order, but Mr. Chewy will donate $10 to an animal loving charity of my choice! (I chose the Best Friends Animal Society).
I’d love for you to consider using Mr. Chewy for your next pet supply order. To entice you, I am also hosting a giveaway of a few extra treats I picked up plus a $25 worth of pet food coupons from Mr. Burgher’s stash.
So, here are the details on the giveaway and how you can enter:
* Giveaway runs from 1/24/12 to 1/31/12; winner will be selected using random.org based on entries before 12:00 AM 2/1/12
* If you win, you will be e-mailed and have 48 hours to respond with your mailing address so I can send your goodies out.
* Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment on this post giving me your pet’s name and favorite treat.
* Optional Entry: Follow Mr. Chewy on Twitter and leave your Twitter name below. (only 1 entry)
* Optional Entry: Like Mr. Chewy on Facebook and leave your Facebook name below. (only 1 entry)
* Optional Daily Entry: Tweet about this review and leave the link in the comments below. (1 per day)
* Optional Daily Entry: Share this review on Facebook and leave the link in the comments below. (1 per day)
Like the site says, they have the brands we love, are cheaper than going to the store, and ship for free right to your house (if you order over $49). What’s not to love?!?! Good luck!
(I was given a code to order products from Mr. Chewy, but these opinions are all my own. Thanks, Mr. Chewy!)