Today’s NaBloPoMo Prompt: Name five things inside your refrigerator right now and how you feel about them.
1. Diet Coke with Lime: For the most part, I’m drinking water…or coffee…but having something just a ‘lil sweet is sometimes just the thing I need.
2. My lunch: It’s all packed and ready to go. I’ve found that meal planning is the way to succeed at weight loss, so I make sure my breakfast, snack, lunch, and snack are all ready to go. This makes me happy.
3. Egg Whites: Protein packing this week, and always as of late.
4. Girl Scouts Coffee-Mate Creamer: Deliciousness for my day.
5. Pickles: There always has to be pickles on hand for this family. We all love ’em.
So, what’s in your fridge?