Today’s post is sponsored by all free clear, but my love for the brand is all my own! Okay, I probably also should disclose to you that laundry is Greg’s thing around here…but writing this post inspired me to run a few loads and lighten the load on my teammate. *wink*
As a new mom, I’ve learned there are some things that you have to accept as a new reality – like that your schedule is no longer your own. There’s always someone needing attention or food. And with that attention and feeding usually comes a mess (whether it’s finger paints with the big kids or blow-outs from the baby’s bottom). Being a new mom (or dad) is tough enough, so anything that makes life a ‘lil easier is welcomed.
That’s why I am happy to share with you the awesomeness of all free clear.
It is a pediatrician recommended detergent that relieves the worry about your laundry routine AND what’s in the products you are using. You see, with all free clear, you know your baby is safe from harsh dyes and synthetic scents. That’s across their entire line of products (from detergent to fabric softener to dryer sheets), so as long as you combine the three, you are #FreeToBe with your new ‘lil bundle of love and joy.
When we started to wash newborn clothes and sheets to prepare for the birth of the twins, the choice was easy as to what laundry line to pick. Our oldest has some allergies and Eczema, so when we went to the store, it was obvious that a free clear laundry detergent was the way to go. A few reasons why:
- all® free clear detergent (liquid and mighty pacs), fabric softener and dryer sheets have received the National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance™.
- Products with the NEA Seal of Acceptance™ are those that avoid certain chemicals, dyes, perfumes and residues that are known to be unsuitable for use by persons with eczema or a sensitive skin condition.
- all free clear has only 9 ingredients, that’s less than half the ingredients found in other brands!
Since we went this route to wash all our newborn onesies, blankets, and burp cloths, we are spending less time worrying and more time snuggling. Thank to all free clear, my husband and I are able to spend less time worrying about laundry or dry, irritated skin on our ‘lil ones and more time:
- having family dance parties
- singing lullabies to our sleepy girls
- snuggling under a soft blanket with a twin in one arm and a big kid in the other
- taking walks around our neighborhood
- enjoying the springtime air
How would having less to worry about help you as a new (or experienced) mom?
Psst! There will be a #WithMyBlanket sweepstakes kicking off in mid-May. More information is to come over on the all free clear Facebook page – watch for it!