In case you’re in need of a dessert to take to a gathering today, let me share with you the Fruity Pebbles Bundt Cake I put together this weekend. If you’ve got ‘lil ones in your house, you most likely have everything you need to make it, too! If not, it’s a chance to remember your childhood with a crunchy yet crumbly sweet treat.
Fruity Pebbles Bundt Cake
This cake was an idea that came to me after seeing a friend on Instagram share a breakfast bread she’d made with fruity pebbles. I wanted something fun for Homestead Jenn‘s birthday party (if you are local and don’t know my friend Jenn, it’s time you learn.). This fit the bill, I think!
What you need:
- Box of cake mix (I used white)
- Ingredients as per cake mix (I swapped in egg whites, 2 per egg on the box)
- 2 cups + 2 cups of Fruity Pebbles cereal
- Cake Pan – I love the look of this with a bundt pan!
- Vanilla icing (I used a can, but you could make your own)
It’s going to look like you are making breakfast. That’s okay! *wink*
What You Will Do
- Pre-heat the oven as instructed on cake box.
- Grease bundt pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the cake as directed on box.
- With a mixing spoon, fold in 2 cups of the Fruity Pebbles.
- Pour into bundt pan.
- Cook cake according to box directions.
- Once cooked, allow to cool.
- Ice the cake with the icing – it’s perfectly fine to be messy here. You’ll see!
- Sprinkle the other 2 cups (give or take) of Fruity Pebbles on the iced cake.
- Enjoy! Bonus if you enjoy with a friend celebrating a milestone birthday. We recommend decorating and eating the same day. It’s crunchy on day one, but by day three it was softened (though still tasty).
If you liked this recipe, be sure to share it – both by baking for a friend and sharing online!